DNS Record: mc.thronewars.net
IP Address: 220.127.116.11
Port Number: 25565 (default)
Teamspeak: ts.thronewars.net (password: harrison)
World Map: http://mc.thronewars.net:8123
Cheat Sheet: Command Cheat Sheet
Client Mods: Mods.zip (4MB+)
Note: This server uses a whitelist. Please contact me to have your id added.
(This is not a comprehensive or full list.)
- MCMMO - Skill progression plug-in that grants players bonuses for using skills.
- Automatic Inventory
- Spigot Link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/automatic-inventory-it-sorts-itself.8032/
- /depositall - will find chests within a 16x16 block area and put your inventory items (not hotbar items) into chests that contain those items
- Autosorts your inventory and chests
- Automatically replaces near-broken items with spares in your inventory
- Auto-refill stacks in hotbar with new stacks after you use the last one
- Creative Gates - Build in game portals for easy transportation
- Spigot Link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/creativegates.1905/
- Just make a frame with two emerald blocks, then make a clock and name it with an anvil. Right click the clock on the frame and voila!
- Portals will transport the player to like-named portals.
- Hide portal names using Magma Cream. Change Portals to one-way or two-way portals with a blaze rod. See the name of a portal by right clicking with a blaze powder.
- Recipe Finder
- Enchanted Furnaces
- Bukkit Link: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/enchantedfurnace/
- Allows you to enchant furnaces. Looting increases output, Efficiency makes it cook faster, Unbreaking makes the fuel last longer, and silk touch preserves remaining burn time when there is nothing left to smelt.
- Spigot Link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/shopchest.11431//
- Allows you to setup chest shops to sell your items.
- WARNING: If you execute "depositall" near a chest shop, when it accesses the chest, it will auto-buy from it. This is because depositall actually accesses all chests around the player looking for matches for your inventory items. This could make a player go instantly broke if that command is executed near a bunch of chest shops.